We try Max’s Restaurant! Thanks for the top notch Authentic Filipino food!
14 Scotts Rd, #01-07, Singapore 228213
You must get their festive bundle right now!
We tried the Holiday Feast Bundle A - $89.80 (SAVE 17.10) (Pics in order)
• 1 Whole Chicken / 10pcs Spicy Chicken Basket (Max’s is well known for)
• 1 Lechon Kawali (deep fried pork belly with crispy chicharron)
• 1 Kare - Kare Oxtail (Filipino peanut stew)
• 1 Pancit Canton (Stir fried noodles, Canton style)
• 5 Rice
• 5 Buko Pandan (popular Filipino Dessert made using young coconut, pandan leaves (or Screwpine leaves), and sago pearls)
• 1.5l Pepsi (we were served Sago’t Gulaman, a sago with jelly drink)
The Holiday Feast Bundle can feed 5 pax! Order yours now!
All in all such a delicious meal and my Filipino friend agrees too, feels like back home!
Go try now for super authentic Filipino food!
Max’s Restaurant, started in 1945 after WWII. The Stanford-educated educator, Maximo Gimenez, befriended the American occupation troops stationed at Quezon City. They visited his place regularly and insisted on paying him for the drinks.
His niece, Ruby, served the fried chicken, which drew both American and Filipino crowds. In fact, it got so famous that Max’s Restaurant is come to be known as “The House That Fried Chicken Built.” Besides Philippines, it has outlets in Middle East and North America, and now, in Singapore.