This is Part 2 of my experience at ST Signature Jalan Besar.
See Part 1 here.
Stay at ST Signature now! Have additional 10% off with promo code Sean2ST. Promo Code booking and Stay period valid till 31 March 2021. Blackout dates 11-14 February 2021
Full video of my experience:
For part 2, it is all about the room.
The room I booked using the SG Rediscover Voucher was Cabin M Upper No Window Ensuite
The concept is similar to a loft and the bed is tucked into a top bunk as seen in the pictures:
What I love about my room:
1) Air con is cold enough for humid weather
2) Very clean and tidy
3) Desk for guests who need to work
4) Clean toilet
5) Safe to store your belongings or passport
6) Netflix in the room
7) Power sockets placed strategically, one at your bed side and another at the computer desk
8) Well though of storage space to place your stuff or hang your clothes
9) Bed is super comfy and space is too cozy
10) Clean towels
What I did not like (my honest opinion, it may differ from yours):
1) No free tooth brush provided and I had to buy at the vending machine outside the hotel for $2
2) Take note to on your water heater through out your stay if not you will not have hot water to bath in
3) Stairs up to the bed is very narrow or "steep", so must be careful to place your footing
4) TV though has Netflix and Youtube, there was nothing much. Do note that you need to log in with your Netflix account if you have one
All in all, it was an amazing stay at ST Signatures and shout out to them for making it such a great stay for me. Thank you.
Do consider this co-living hotel brand for your next staycation as it is so affordable and worth it!
Click here to visit ST Signature's website
Follow me on my Instagram for more bite size hidden gems content: